This ‘shaker’ contains two parts: an oil base and pigment. The two are obviously separated in the bottle. In order to mix the two substances together, you need to shake it up, just like you would with a cocktail shaker, original, isn’t it?
From left to right:
- Berry in Love
- Lemon Explosion
- Meli Melon
- Boom Meringue
- Wonder Melon
- Berry Tale
- Mangoes Wild
- Mint to Be (this is the blue color on the picture. Don’t be alarmed, it doesn’t dry up blue on your lips. It has some blue pigment in it though, making your teeth appear whiter. But your lips won’t look blue!)
- Apri Cute
- Freedom of Peach
- Cherry Synphony
- Great Fruit
- Walk the Lime
- Vanilla Pop
- Very nurturing for your lips
- Very pretty colors, not too shiny and totally summer-proof
- Fun packaging
- High end brand, but pretty affordable!
- The smell, it’s heavenly! + all colors have a unique fragrance of their own
- If you don’t like a sheer finish, this product won’t satisfy you
- Needs to be reapplied throughout the day, especially after eating
- Many colors look very alike. Because of this, I can’t imagine someone getting all the colors, unless you’re a real beauty addict. I would choose maximum 2-4 varying colors and stick with those, rather than buying all of them.
I would recommend this for you when you’re not into very extravagant, pigmented colors, but you like to wear something on your lips other than your average lipbalm. I would not recommend this when you only like matte finish lipsticks or you want something that’s going to blow your mind. This product is simply perfect for everyday use, nothing more, nothing less.